I’m so proud to present this little passion project that was birthed during the pandemic!
The Dancing Doula Podcast is a compilation of candid conversations with some of my friends about things such as birth, feminism, parenting, self care, empowerment, and the list goes on.
I hope to bring about a sense of togetherness by being real and talking about things that might make people uncomfortable. The truth is, communication is connection and in the current state of the world, we all need a bit more connection in our lives!
6 – Postpartum, Conscious Social Media Use and the Communities of Edmonton with Shannon – The Dancing Doula Podcast
- 6 – Postpartum, Conscious Social Media Use and the Communities of Edmonton with Shannon
- 5 – Trauma, Midwifery Care and Using Yoga for Pregnancy, Birth and Postpartum with Asha
- 4 – Body Positivity, Birth Trauma, Conscious Parenting and Healing Sex with Rebecca
- What the term 'feminism' means to me
- The history of birth and doulas